With the participation of domestic and international textile machine professionals Morocco Textile Machinery presents high quality products. Through Bridgexpo’s strongest network in Europe, Middle East and North Africa Morocco Textile Machinery will be attracting thousands of visitors from Middle East, the Arabian Gulf, Europe, Russia& CIS Countries.
Morocco Textile Machinery team looks forward to meeting you between 28 – 31 March 2019.
• Morocco Textile Machinery is full of opportunities for exhibitors and visitors to do business on a global scale. Morocco Textile Machinery is an international platform where sector professionals are able to meet each other and develop their network.
• Morocco Textile Machinery is the where that you can discover thousands trendy products of widely known brands and chain stores
• Over 20.000 industry professionals came together for two previous editions
• Over two previous years more than 250 business meetings occurred in Morocco Textile Machinery
• Morocco Textile Machinery is a unique exhibition of Morocco where you can discover new, more cost-effective solutions to your existing processes
• You can meet with new suppliers, customers and business partners
• Morocco’s political stability, steady economic growth, a thriving port and a strategic geographic position.
• In the midst of the turmoil seen in the North Africa region, Morocco has adopted a new Constitution that empowers Parliament by enlarging the domain of lawmaking and recognizing the opposition’s status, enlarges individual and collective liberties and strengthens human rights.
• Economic growth o has averaged 4.9% in the past five years, while inflation has stayed below 2%.
• Morocco has made improvements to its infrastructure to take advantage of its proximity to Europe. Its Tanger-Med port, located less than 10 miles from Europe, is one of the busiest ports in Africa and will have an 8 million container capacity by 2017. The port is connected by rail and highway to free zones and industrial parks.
• B2B Meetings
• Buyers Delegations from Europe, Middle East, North Africa, Russia and CIS Countries.
• Free accommodation options for professional buyers in cooperation with Egypt, the Netherlands, Iraq offices and Iran, Russia, Middle East, North Africa agents.
• Dyeing Bleaching
• Making-Up Machinery
• Digital Printing Machinery
• Fiber Manufacturing Machinery
• Knitting & Hosiery Machinery
• Machinery & Accessories for Apparel
• Mill Management Instruments
• New Materials
• Technology & Designs For Knitting Products
• Non –Woven Fabric
• Tufting Machinery
• Software & I.T For Textile And Garment Industry
• (CAD/ CAM/ CIM)
• Spare Parts & Accessories For Textile And Garment Machinery
• Spinning Machinery
• TechTextile Technology & Products
• Testing & Measuring Equipment
• Textile Chemicals
• Embroidery & Weaving Machinery
• Yarn Twisters
• Winders & Accessories
Morocco is one of the best places for investment activities by the specialties of;
5th largest economy of Africa
Abundant and inexpensive labor force
Large pool of educated professionals
Macroeconomic Picture is stable
Free Trade Agreements with EU, USA and more
Great platform to discuss business development models
Buyers Delegations from Europe, Middle East, North Africa, Russia and CIS Countries.
Free accommodation options for professional buyers in cooperation with Egypt, the Netherlands, Iraq offices and Iran, Russia, Middle East, North Africa agents.
Mutual sharing of information
Reaching latest news and Technologies
Increasing Trade Volume
Geographical importance of being a gate from MENA to Europe
Create a new market/Increase activities within the existing market